Sunday, July 9, 2017

各式鹵味

Marinated Beef Shanks plus eggs/bean curd using mao mao ma's recipe as base with some variation

I follow the recipe

茶香酱牛肉

pretty much except I was using one big beef shank, and I use a 鹵包 and two green tea bags to replace all the spices.

I broil the eggs and peel the shells and place 8 eggs in the broth/sauce plus 4 bean curds in the first batch, and then I take all of them out to cook the beef shank next.

The beef shank also did not set in fridge overnight, I just barely marinated it for  maybe 3 hours as I was in a hurry to cook everything.  It still come out pretty good.  I cook both batches for 35 min. setting in the instant pot.

Thinking of making more eggs and perhaps add chicken wings.  But chicken wings need to be cooked first in water then rinse in cold water. also want to make one

秘制卤猪舌



No comments:

Post a Comment