Saturday, August 13, 2016

Korean Radish Salad

I also made this radish salad before bedtime, using the leftover radish I cut up, which I think it's about half of the whole one?  So I half the recipe to make it this time.

Here's the recipe: pictures and instructions credited to Maangchi.com

If you need make this salad for a lot of people, use the whole radish. If you’re going make a small amount, use the green part only, because it’s sweeter than the white part.

Ingredients

Korean radish (or daikon), salt, vinegarhot pepper flakes, sugar, garlic, green onion, sesame seeds.

Directions

  1. Peel a radish and cut it into thin matchsticks.
  2. Put 3-3½ cups of radish matchsticks into a large bowl.
  3. Add 1 tbs kosher salt and mix it by hand. Set aside for 5 minutes. (I just sprinkled less amout of the table salt to cover them)
  4. Squeeze out any excess water from the radish strips. (I rinsed them quickly too)
  5. Add 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 stalk of chopped green onion, 1 tbs vinegar, 2 ts hot pepper flakes, and 2 ts sugar (I cut it to 1 ts).
  6. Mix together by hand until well combined.
  7. Add 1 ts roasted sesame seeds and mix it up a bit more (I skipped it this time).
 or 白老师家常菜150901白老师家常菜 EP16
  

用料  

萝卜丝1大碗
辣椒粉1/2烧酒杯
1/3烧酒杯
葱花1烧酒杯
蒜泥1/3烧酒杯
粗盐(或者鱼露)1/4烧酒杯
白醋适量
芝麻适量

白老师牌辣拌萝卜丝 白老师家常菜的做法  

  1. 所有佐料加入萝卜丝中。拌匀。开始出水的时候,使劲儿按压。让挤出的水和酱料混合。
    白老师牌辣拌萝卜丝  白老师家常菜的做法 步骤1
  2. 放置半小时到一小时入味后更好吃。
    白老师牌辣拌萝卜丝  白老师家常菜的做法 步骤2

No comments:

Post a Comment